Friday 8 January 2010

Lemonade Popcorn

A very quick one just to start off. A test run, if you will.

YOU WILL NEED
1 bag of microwave popcorn (sweet, not salt)
1 lemon
2 tablespoons of granulated sugar


THE METHOD

# Find a huge bowl.

# Juice your lemon. Juice it good.

# Follow instructions on microwave popcorn.

# Don't let your popcorn burn. A few extra kernels left at the bottom of the bag is much better than burning popcorn ruining your entire batch. If your popcorn burns you are a colossal fucktard and you probably shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen unsupervised.



# Empty bag of popcorn into huge bowl.

# Drizzle your lemon juice over the popcorn. The liquid hitting puffy corn bits makes a fizzing noise! Wheeeee!

# Sprinkle on sugar; that's a lot of lemon and we are not animals.

# Lemonade popcorn! So simple, only an idiot would fuck up any part of it. I am shamed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this. It looks easy and fun. Each microwave is different, I think you need an extra bag of popcorn for calibration purposes.
The second bag would be for the lemonade popcorn.
I want to try this at home.

Suz said...

Howdy! Charlene gave me a blog award and I am giving you one. Yes. On the basis of one fabulous post. (But you have set precedent elsewhere. This blog will be ace.)

You may ignore it. I'm just obliged to tell you and I'm not yet maverick enough to ignore internet meme rules.