Friday 23 April 2010

Peanut Pork

My camera is all broken at the moment (ie. I can't be bothered to replace the batteries just yet) so this week is something very very simple without pictures: a sandwich.

YOU WILL NEED
bread
butter
Brussels pâté
peanut butter
gherkins


THE METHOD

# Toast two slices of bread. Try and make it good bread. Sourdough or rye would go particularly well with this.

# Slather both slices with butter.

# Spread peanut butter on one slice. Again, make it good stuff. I don't want to sound like a wanker, but that unsweetened organic stuff from health shops is marvellous.

# Spread Brussels pâté nice and thick on the other slice of toast.

# Slice up some gherkins and lay them on one slice.

# Assemble your sandwich. Eat and enjoy.

# Practice saying "I'm not actually pregnant" in the mirror. You might need it if you eat the sandwich in public.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, love the style you write about recipes & things.
I have added you to my Blogger's Cafe:
http://avarchives.blogspot.com/
in Library 2 Food & Drinks

Enjoy

AV

Anonymous said...

Sorry, forgot to mention, you may/may not enjoy my foody blog...
http://thingsthatfizz.blogspot.com/

Hope you do.

AV